Halan is currently seeking a UX Writer to work with our Product Design team!
As a UX Writer, you will define the voice and tone of Halan products, ensuring consistency across our products and platform. The UX Writer will write for apps, products and web experiences, working hand-in-hand with designers.
What will you be involved in?
- Provide product copy and functionality notes for wireframes with UX designers
- Review completed copy and contextual information in mockups with UI designers
- Partner with UX designers and researchers to collect user feedback and conduct tests to optimize product content
- Answer questions from engineering as needed to ensure successful implementation of product designs
- Focus on written product content and organize content guidelines into a clear and understandable format
- Analyze existing content, focusing on reuse opportunities and value for the audience
- Create and maintain a comprehensive library of reference guidelines, standards, and workflows
What skills do you bring?
- 2+ years in a UX writing, technical writing or web-copywriting. Any writing experience that translates into building a user/reader experience into the tiny details (CTAs)
- Strong sound Arabic & English writing is a must.
- Experience in translation, specifically localization is a plus.
- Proven experience of working on digital products, where your role was involved in crafting a part of the user experience.
- Familiar with product design process.
- Content creation and/or strategy experience is a plus
- A growth-mindset, you’re open and receptive to feedback, and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a team player and can coordinate with various teams involved with your work