We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
What you’ll do!
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitor the user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Hire and train others in the team.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Adhere to rules and regulations.
- Present to Senior Management.
Who you are!!
- 4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and other social media best. practices.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.