We are looking for a passionate QC Engineer to join our fast-growing team! You’ll work closely with development teams, to help discover and debug issues, ensuring that end-users have a bug free experience.
What you’ll do!
- Create test automation frameworks, write test code, and run code reviews for other automation engineers.
- Analyze user stories and requirements for validity and feasibility
- Design and execute manual and automated tests for web, mobile applications, REST APIs, and WebSockets
- Implement and execute performance tests
Who you are!!
- Have minimum 1 year of experience
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Have a solid knowledge of testing concepts and techniques
- Have good analytical and communication skills
- Hands-on experience with API Testing and Automation (Postman and Rest Assured)
- Hands-on experience with Performance Testing at least one of the following (JMeter, k6, Artillery and Locust)
- Familiar with UI Automation using Selenium or Cypress
- Good Understanding of Mobile (Appium)