We are looking for a passionate and hardworking ESG & Impact Manager to work in a multi-company and stakeholder organisation. You will be responsible for developing and overseeing environmental, social and corporate governance policies (procedures), and executing initiatives based on best practices and frameworks to enable business units to carry out programs aligned to the ESG business strategies and goals. You will also work closely with various departments to drive and manage activities that will contribute towards building a caring and inclusive culture within the company.
What will you do!!
- Supporting the Head of ESG in managing a team in achieving company action plan.
- Develop a Data collection system and responsive dashboard to monitor ESG risks within companies.
- Data analyse, monitor and generate reports to reflect departments efforts and company activities following field standard reporting.
- Project Managing the implementation of ESG management system, frameworks and procedures within the company.
- Guiding the department to follow its ESG & Impact strategy in a timely manner.
- Finding like minded entities sharing our ESG & Impact goals and values for potential partnerships and big scaled cooperative projects.
- Monitoring progress of Partnered projects while enhancing department’s objectives.
- Communicate and report on company social impact performance.
- Manage communications with Third Party Consultancy projects and implementations.
Who you are!!
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Economics or Social Sciences or related field.
- At least 4/5 years of experience, having managed projects, data monitoring, stakeholder communication, in a client engagement role.
- Good networking skills, contacts in the industry and PR capabilities.
- Previous experience in Social Development or ESG roles would be an asset.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Data analysis, monitoring and ability to notice trends.
- Interest and passion in environmental/climate sustainability or socio-economic development standards.
- Experience in dealing with topics like: Women Empowerment, Financial inclusion, job creation, impact measurements would be an asset.
- Strong writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic are necessary.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Advanced presentation and excellent communication skills with the ability to speak in public.
- Multitasking simultaneous projects effectively and prioritising work streams.
- Proactive, Innovative, highly motivated, and results-driven.
- Experience GRI, SDGs, TCFD or SASB reporting is a plus.
- Marketing and funding development experience is a plus.