Halan’s looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who has experience building, maintaining and supporting mission-critical, highly trafficked solutions. You will have an enormous opportunity to work within multiple systems researching and identifying issues and driving engineering teams towards a resolution to have a positive impact on customer experience.
What you’ll do!
- Work with the DevOps team to build tools to automate and monitor our production infrastructure.
- Work with software engineer teams to debug and fix SDLC issues.
- Work with teams across Halan Engineering teams to learn about existing issues with the product, identify the sources of the problems, and help fix them.
- Implement high-quality release engineering practices to facilitate rapid development, safe changes, and engineer productivity.
- Support for continuous integration and continuous delivery automation.
Who you are!!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes
- Extensive experience in AWS
- Experience building automation and tools to streamline operational processes and manage large clusters.
- Experience in at least one scripting or systems programming language as (Node.JS, Go and Python).
- Have the ability to work well with cross-functional teams