Halan’s looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who has experience building, maintaining, and supporting mission-critical, highly trafficked solutions!
You will have an exciting opportunity to work within multiple systems researching and identifying issues, and driving engineering teams towards a resolution to have a positive impact on customer experience.
What you’ll do!
- Work with the DevOps team to build tools to automate and monitor our production infrastructure
- Work with software engineer teams to debug and fix SDLC issues
- Work with teams across Halan Engineering teams to learn about existing issues with the product, identify the sources of the problems, and help fix them
- Implement high-quality release engineering practices to facilitate rapid development, safe changes, and engineer productivity
- Support for continuous integration and continuous delivery automation
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar engineering role
- Proficiency in Linux and networking
- Experience in automation and Infrastructure as a code tools such as CloudFormation and Terraform
- Working knowledge of docker and kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Git and Git workflows
- Hands on experience building CI/CD pipelines for production releases in a micro-services based architecture
- Experience in at least one scripting language e.g. Bash, Python, NodeJS, GO
What gives you an edge?
- You have extensive experience in AWS technologies e.g. Amazon ECS, EKS, RDS, DMS, Redshift
- You have experience working with different database technologies e.g. MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
- You are familiar with GitOps and have hands on experience with tools such as ArgoCD and FluxCD
- You have experience deploying logging and monitoring solutions for containzerzed applications e.g. ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alert Manager
- You have experience in message broker technologies such as RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka