As a Cyber Security Manager, you will play a critical role in safeguarding the organization’s digital assets and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
You will lead a team of cybersecurity professionals, develop and implement security strategies, and stay abreast of evolving threats and technologies to effectively mitigate risks.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Lead and manage a team of cybersecurity professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and professional development opportunities to team members.
- Conduct regular training sessions to enhance the team’s skills and awareness of emerging threats.
Security Strategy and Policy:
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive cybersecurity strategies and policies that align with organizational goals and regulatory requirements.
- Continuously assess and update security policies to address evolving threats and technologies.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and vulnerability assessments to identify, prioritize, and mitigate potential security risks.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that risk management processes are integrated into business operations.
Incident Response and Management:
- Develop and implement an incident response plan to efficiently address and mitigate security incidents.
- Lead investigations into security breaches, coordinate with relevant stakeholders, and report findings to senior management.
Security Awareness and Training:
- Develop and implement security awareness programs to educate employees on cybersecurity best practices.
- Conduct regular training sessions and simulations to test the organization’s readiness to respond to security incidents.
Security Architecture and Technology:
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement security technologies and solutions to enhance the organization’s security posture.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that security considerations are integrated into system and network architecture.
Compliance and Auditing:
- Ensure compliance with relevant cybersecurity regulations, standards, and industry best practices.
- Coordinate and participate in internal and external audits, providing necessary documentation and evidence of compliance.
Security Monitoring and Incident Detection:
- Implement and manage security information and event management (SIEM) systems to monitor and detect potential security incidents.
- Collaborate with the team to investigate and respond to alerts in a timely manner.
- Assess and manage the security risks associated with third-party vendors and service providers.
- Ensure that vendors adhere to established security standards and policies.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging threats, and technologies to continually enhance the organization’s cybersecurity posture.
- Regularly review and update security processes and protocols to address new challenges and vulnerabilities
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or similar.
- Proven experience in a cybersecurity leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles, technologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.