We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded Android Engineers to join our fast-growing company and help in building Halan’s super application. You will play an important part in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces.
What you’ll do!
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges. around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code using Java/Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Help in decision making and mapping out necessary to refactor code blocks.
- Help in maintaining code quality, automation and organization.
Who you are!!
- 4+ Years of Experience
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep understanding of android engineering principles.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, most used design patterns.
- Good Understanding of clean architecture.
- Deep knowledge of Java and Kotlin.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Deep knowledge of Android Architecture patterns like MVP/MVVM/MVI.
- Experience with Dependency Injection or Service locator.
- Familiarity with Android Jetpack.
- Experience with reactive programming.